fot

Re: Initial SU setup?

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, "'Barr, Scott'"
Subject: Re: Initial SU setup?
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:16:35 +1200
It is vital with SUs that the correct needles are fitted, otherwise the car
just won't go at high revs. Taking the air filters off a standard (rest of
world) spec car means that it won't go more than about 60 mph. The needle
spec  largely dpends on what air filters are fitted and what exhaust
manifold is fitted.
John Kipping