fot

Re: Little Bits

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Little Bits
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:32:57 -0700
It seems to me that just every one that has run a TR at Pacific Raceways has
had a problem with the flywheel coming loose.  I've got a drawing of an
adaptor that Kas sent me on a fix for the problem for a TR6, it might work
for the 4 motor as well.  If Kas says it's okay, I'll share it with anyone
who would like it.
Charly