fot

Re: Late Braking News-Dateline Mosport

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Late Braking News-Dateline Mosport
From: "elliottd" <elliottd@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:23:36 -0400
Bill - You are also in one of the feature articles all about The Thunderbolt
on pages 38 to 41 of the "Ragtop" from the Toronto Triumph Club's latest
issue which came out this weekend at the British Car Day put on by the TTC
between Toronto and Niagara Falls.

At the show, I went around and counted 101 TR6's, 19TR3A's etc.  When I told
one TR6 owner that I had counted 101 TR6's, he replied that he had already
seen several who had left.  They made up 1100 registration packets for the
entrants and when they were all gone, other British cars were still flocking
in anyway.

I drove 392 miles to get there.  856 miles in all - All top-down fun
driving.

Don Elliott, 1958 TR3A, Montreal.