fot

Drew goes racing

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Drew goes racing
From: Walt Hollowell <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:48:47 -0600
Quite proud of my 15 year old son Drew. He went to his first SCCA Solo II
event as a novice driver last Sunday 9,21,03. It was a parking lot event in
Albuquerque, New Mexico. I started SCCA events when I was 15 back in Conn. and
just never outgrew it. I also do a little club road racing as well.
Drew co-drove my 1976 TR6 which is in FSP class.
If anyone would like to see a few pictures of a young man having a good time
with old cars just send my a

"send me Drew pics" message and I'll forward some to you.

Thanks

Walt