fot

Re: TR4 SLR Inquiry & Keith Files

To: wob@dandrade.freeserve.co.uk
Subject: Re: TR4 SLR Inquiry & Keith Files
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:47:36 EDT
Denmark's FoT, Christian Jensen, reports that TR4 SLR was at Goodwood in
recent history!  Looking forward to more information as the BUILDER does not
know
where it is and it would be nice to share that with him.

Our thoughts are with Keith. His first time turning a wheel in anger for two
years. Looking forward to seeing Keith and all at ViR!