fot

Perfect Tool for installing/removing Fuel Pump TR 3, 4...

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Perfect Tool for installing/removing Fuel Pump TR 3, 4...
From: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:59:40 -0700
I recently had to replace my fuel pump and I was back to fumbling around
with finding just the right set up of tools to get at the nuts.  I had a
basic set up and plan of attack that I had developed since I was a teen
with my first TR 4A... but I ran across this socket at Sears on the day
of the installation and I suspected it might do the trick.   I have to
say, I don't think it gets any better.   It accesses both the nuts on
the fuel pump without any obstruction around the socket and the throw of
the wrench, at that length, is clear enough to make it all a speedy
process.  I had to share this one.  --Justin Wagner

See the set-up here:
http://www.jmwagnersales.com/fpit.html