fot

The Greenman heads east

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: The Greenman heads east
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 00:42:36 +0000
FOT Bretheren and Sistern (hell, that don't sound right)

  Joe Baruch and family are heading home with the Greenman in his trailer. I
sold it and a bunch of
  Triumph bits to him last night. He had some tow vehicle probs shortly
after picking up the car (possibly
  bad diesel fuel) but is now smoothly on the way.

  I belive it was probably bad TR Ju-Ju. Remember the trip to Road America
with Scott and his over
  heating Miata? I told Joe to buy the car a drink when he gets home to
prevent further "complications"
  (kind of like buttering a cat's paws in a new house).

  Be sure to give him a hard time about it;O)

  Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.