fot

Your Triumph related Flier with my Gasket...

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Your Triumph related Flier with my Gasket...
From: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:19:42 -0800
I have offered this before, but I've been surprised that only Grassroots
Motorsports has taken me up on the offer (and their flier has been going
out to my customers for years now!)....

If anyone has a Triumph related business, especially those manufacturing
their own parts, etc., I would be more than happy to include a flier for
your business, web site, magazine, etc. with every gasket I sell.   It's
not exactly mass advertising, but it's something.  The positive thing is
that your flier would be going to a confirmed Triumph owner that has
just spent money to have quality parts.

Grassroots Motorsports provides me with a flier that offers a free issue
of their magazine.  Similarly, I certainly would like to offer my
customers some sort of discount, coupon, or special offer from other
venders,  but just an information-based flier is fine too.  All I ask is
that your product be Triumph related and that your flier is in an
approximately  8 1/2" x 5 1/2" format (8 1/2" x 11" folded in half) so
that they will stack well with my own materials.

My motivation?  I simply think it's good business.  It adds value to a
gasket purchase if a customer, as a result of their purchase, learns of
other sources for parts or of a quality magazine like Grassroots
Motorsports, and so on.

Write me if you have any interest.

Sincerely,

Justin Wagner, proprietor