fot

Re: cheap aluminum jack

To: cak@dimebank.com
Subject: Re: cheap aluminum jack
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 16:09:49 EST
so ... is it suitable for a garage jack? My concern about these racing
jacks is that they don't lower slowly.

After messing around for almost an hour yesterday trying to get my GT6
up on stands, I need a jack with a lower min height!

You are correct...it does not lower slowly, but it does have lower profile
contact with rubber pad. I need this lower profile, too, and willing to deal
with fast drop.

My other jack weighs about 100#......arrrghh! I am getting too old to 'jack'
around with it.

I like the $100 and $13 shipping cost to Iowa, too.