fot

Re: Brake Calipers for TR3

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Calipers for TR3
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:35:38 -0500
Larry,

When I got started at this game, I solicited advice anywhere I could get
it. I started making all these changes to my car that I thought would make
my car better.

I soon realized lots of things didn't need messing with, either because the
car didn't need the changes, or my driving was/is not at the level that the
changes helped. Around that time our good friend uncle jack had a tagline
on his emails that I will not forget. It read something like this:

"Engineering myself to the back of the pack"

Yup, been there, done that...  ;-)