fot

RE: Brake Calipers for TR3

To: "'Henry Frye'" <henry@henryfrye.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake Calipers for TR3
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 15:59:37 -0500
Hey!
There are some very nice fellows here in the back-of-the-pack. Please feel
that you are more than welcome to engineer yourself amongst us. There's
plenty of room. Besides, by necessity our race stories tend to be far
superior to those hot dog's up front. They're stuck with all that humility
garbage while we BOTPers are all superior drivers...it's just that our
machines (& other circumstances)slow us down.
Come on. It's really fun back here.
RT
Atlanta