fot

Re: Sway Bars

To: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>, <jprice1@txcyber.com>
Subject: Re: Sway Bars
From: "Robert Dardano" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 21:51:11 -0500
On ADCO'S  5\8 solid rear bar  (non adjustable) the drop link is located
throught the spring at the base of the trail arm  useing large washers  and
1  side cut washer to nest in the bosses on the bottom of the trail arm .I
would like to know were members have located the drop link on the trail arm
in order to make an adjustable  bar    >>  The shock mounting ear looks good
for running a bar straight back.  The Sway bar arm  could run under  with
adjusting holes linning up nicely  alowing the drop link as close as 1" from
the trailarm shock ear to several inches a way. Perhaps moving to the rear
of the car is wrong and i should be looking for ways to get close to the
center line of the 1\2 shafts   thanks  rob