fot

Re: Sway Bars

To: charly@mitchelplumbing.com, jprice1@txcyber.com
Subject: Re: Sway Bars
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 08:41:16 -0500
I modeled this after Neil Revington's swaybar.  It has the advantage of not
taking up any ground clearance (a big plus on a lowered IRS TR).  Because it
runs over the top of the diff, the body has to come off to install it.
Still reading?  It attaches to the shock mounts on the trailing arm, which
means you need to either use Revington's coil-over conversion or some other
solution.

You can see pictures of the setup at http://triumph.hottr6.com/tr6susp.html

Shane Ingate in Maryland (with garage temperature 33F)

>From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
>To: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>,<jprice1@txcyber.com>
>CC: <fot@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Sway Bars
>Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 13:51:14 -0800
>
>Can he make more like the one he made for you?  Does he have your drawing
>yet?  Could I use it to make one for my car?  Where does it attach?  Charly

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work   and
yourself.   http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx