fot

Transmission question

To: "'fot@autox.team.net '" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Transmission question
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:20:34 -0800
Are there any differences in the tail pieces between the TR3 and TR4
transmissions. I can't see any, and measuring what's left of my old one it
looks like the dimensions are the same. Don't see anything in the parts
catalog except for the overdrive units. I have a TR3 tailpiece I can swap
ont this case, but perhaps one of you can weigh in and save me some time.

Also, someone previously mentioned that they could supply spare parts for
the Quaife dog transmission. I don't remember who that was. Could you email
me please. I think I'm going to need both the input shaft and output shaft,
as well as some new bearings.