fot

"Diner"

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: "Diner"
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:26:59 EST
Diner has turned into somewhat of a movie classic. Moreover, it contains some
scenes with a red TR3A, driven by Kevin Bacon.

The owner of the TR3A is "FoT" John Lye, so he gets a little bit more than
his share of Warhol's "15 minutes of Fame.

I found it in DVD format at Walmart, yesterday, for less than $6. It also
contains some interviews with the actors, 20 years after the release of the
movie. Notably missing from the interviews is Mickey Rourke. (where is he, now?)

Worth collecting.  I enjoyed John's TR3A, even the part where it is turned
over on it's side.

The time frame was 1959 and there's a bunch of us who can identify with the
frenetic fifties. No one said anything about "testosterone", we were just
"horny".

Joe (A)