fot

Re: Adhesive Sticker and Number Removal - Now Number "4" & "44"

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Adhesive Sticker and Number Removal - Now Number "4" & "44"
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:51:26 -0800
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: kas kastner
    To: BillDentin@aol.com
    Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 3:43 PM

      There were eight cars that did not get a qualifying time (engine, she
blow up) and we were all at the rear in the grid area as they start the
non-qualifiers at the back for the race. I asked the grid steward "how do you
determine who goes first in the non-qualifiers?"  He told me by car number, I
said our car number is 3, and made it so in a heartbeat. ( we were starting
the spare car).  Went to win the whole deal.