fot

RE: Did Any FOTers Know Dave Heinz (TR8 w/ #57)

To: "Dave Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Did Any FOTers Know Dave Heinz (TR8 w/ #57)
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:25:34 -0800
This sounds like a good time for me to come out of the closet.

I was voted on to the FOT list a while back, but at the time the only Triumph
bits I owned were a couple of engines destined to be installed in non-Triumphs.

Last week I brought home two TR8s, at which point my long suffering wife
finally said ENOUGH!!  I guess 18 British cars was the limit.

One car is a 50,000 mile stock machine, the other was heavily modified for
autocross but suffered a terminal shunt leaving it about 2' shorter on one side.

Right now the two are sitting side by side as I figure out what sidelined the
stock one in 1997.  So far it looks like the starter and cold start injector.
Then we get to play with the blue wrench and make the munched one disapear,
leaving a pile of go-fast bits to play with.
Anyone got any leads on Compomotive 15" x 7" wheels??

Kelvin.
2 TR8s
3 SD1s
1 Moggie +8