fot

Re: Fuel system questions

To: spitfiresuz@141.com
Subject: Re: Fuel system questions
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:17:56 -0500
Brad 'n Susan asked:

>1) What kind of fuel delivery system are you running?  Single-pump,
>double-pump, single or multiple pickups?
Dual pickup in a Fuel Safe cell, Mallory CompPump 140gph pump

>2) What kind of fuel filter are you running?
Fram

>3) What type of regulator (if any) are you running?
Mallory CompPump regulated to 3.5 psi feeding Triple Webers on my TR6.

>Thank you so much!
You are welcome

Shane Ingate, dreaming of an alcohol Triumph dragster, in Maryland

Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here.
http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx