fot

Ustinov

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Ustinov
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:06:05 EST
In a message dated 2/19/04 8:26:04 AM, owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net
writes:

> Cary, I don't have any idea but this whole subject is the focus of some
> humor done by Peter Ustinov way back in 1958 when he recorded his "Grand
> Prix of Gibraltar" spoof.

Thanks for the recommendation on chassis tuning. While I was on Amazon, I did
a search on Peter Ustinov in, of all places, "popular music" and found that
they have the Gibralter cd for about $15. Also ordered Paul Frere/Phil Hill
book on race driving, that I hadn't heard of. (Amazon is diabolical with its
recommendations based on subjects ordered.)
Cheers
Gary Anderson
Editor, Classic Motorsports Magazine