fot

Trailer needs hauling

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Trailer needs hauling
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:41:45 -0600
Hi all!

We have just sold Brad's 12' trailer to a fellow  in New York.  We
were wondering if there is anyone who wants to take it up there for
him (Dallas to New York, or to a point along the route).  If so, please
let us know what you would want to do this, or if you could suggest a
reasonable way for him to get the trailer.

Another thought would be if anyone has a car needing to go to the
eastern seaboard, it would be a good way to get the trailer and the
car there at the same time.

Thank you!
Susan     :)