fot

RE: Nomination

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Nomination
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 19:20:24 -0700
Just tracked my Dad down - he is at Fort Monmouth, NJ this week for a
conference - and checked with him. He said he did get the story first hand
although he can't remember the name of the guy right now. I did catch him
standing at the baggage carrosal on his way to the rental car counter so
I'll cut him some slack since he will have been well over 30 years ago that
the story was related to him. I did get the food wrong however. He said it
was French fries and not soup.