fot

RE: Fuel system information - Spitfiresuz's Summary

To: <Group44TR7@aol.com>, <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Subject: RE: Fuel system information - Spitfiresuz's Summary
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:49:32 -0500
Cary,
Although I didn't make the HPD list, I'll volunteer this. My TR-4 uses one
of those $13.95 "fits-all" NAPA gadgets screwed onto the wheel well that
goes tick, tick, tick.....race in and race out, (specifically 19
races[including 16 enduros]) plus driving to and from each race and back and
forth to the DQ. I do keep a spare one in my tool box, just in case. It's a
pretty unsophisticated system, as are my 2" SU's and their driver, but we
all seem to get along just fine.
Richard Taylor
Atlanta TR-4 #196