fot

Re: WEBER Carbs

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: WEBER Carbs
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:48:53 -0500
Bill Dentinger asked:

>Can someone recommend a good book on WEBER carbs we can use to educate
>ourselves?  We are familiar with the Haynes book Pegasus lists.

Absolutely the most brilliant book ever written on Webers is by John
Passini,
"Weber Carburettors, Theory, Tuning and Maintenance", MRP Speedsport, 1992.
This book can be a little hard to read, as it seems to be more
stream-of-consciousness,
and totally lacking any logical organization,  but the insider information
and knowledge
that Passini has is undisputable.  This book is truely a gem.  I have
Braden's book which is fine for general service, but Passini's book is an
absolute
must if you truely wish to *understand* and get the most out of your Webers.
  It may be
now out of print, but you should find a copy by going through www.addall.com

While you are waiting for the book to arrive, chack out TerriAnn Wakeman's
page at
http://www.cruzers.com/%7Etwakeman/TR/WeberDCOEinfo.htm, and my own little
page for TR6's at http://www.hottr6.com/triumph/tr6weber.html

Shane Ingate, "real cars suck and don't blow" in Maryland

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer!