fot

Re: Fuel system answers

To: "William G Rosenbach" <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel system answers
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:28:38 -0800
  I specifically remember having cool cans of a several of the cars.  I
called it part of my "any fuel line" and they could not argue me out of it,
so it stood. This was a can of approximately 2 quart capacity with a coil of
copper line inside that was probably six feet long and I'd fill it with ice
before a race along with a top off of water. Chilly was the answer.  As you
might expect this was the line going TO the carburetors.