fot

Triumph ancient history question

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph ancient history question
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 10:03:24 -0500
Hi All,

Not a competition question.  If any of you are Triumph "Southern Cross"
experts, do you know if there was a badge on the car saying "Southern
Cross", or simply "SX"?

As I understand pre-WWII Triumph history, there were "Southern Cross"
editions of their model 6, 8, 10 and Gloria cars, which had sportier
tendencies than their stock stablemates.  I'm trying to determine if this
difference was readily available to the observer.

If there was a badge, where could I obtain a repro? (Originals would cost a
mint if they could be found!)

Thanks in advance,

Shane Ingate, Aussie lad in Maryland

Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar  includes FREE pop-up blocking!