fot

Now I'm curous

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Now I'm curous
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 05:48:59 -0800
What was your magical line Uncle Jack--I desperately need information like
that. For that matter, any of you that have a suggestion for best ways to
get out of getting the ticket to begin with, I'm all ears.

I got away with what was potentially reckless driving last week on my MV
Agusta. The cop walked up as I was pulling my helmet off, saw the grey hair
and said "What did you think you were doing?" (I was doing a little wheelie
and got nabbed--okay, it was a big wheelie)

I said "do you mean "what's an old fart like me doing on a crotch rocket
like this" and smiled at him".

He let me go--eventually.