fot

Tales of the Highway Patrol..... just one more (no LBC content)

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tales of the Highway Patrol..... just one more (no LBC content)
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:32:55 -0800
Ok, everyone's tired of this thread ... just one more and I'll shut up, I
promise.

Check out this site, especially the video of the father being handcuffed and
searched for the serious offense of refusing to produce identification on
demand;
and the 17 year old daughter being thrown to the ground and subdued by TWO
of Nevada's finest for the crime of getting out of her truck when she sees
her father being taken away in cuffs for no apparent reason.

http://papersplease.org

Now I understand why many cops are so dead set against having video cameras
in their cars ... situations like this are SO easy to misinterpret <g>  They
later charged the girl with resisting arrest ... charges dropped when the
officers could not come up with a reason why they were arresting her.

Randall