fot

Re: Classic Motorsport-Congratulations!

To: mikee@ragtops.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classic Motorsport-Congratulations!
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:52:56 EST
Michael.

Thanks for the kind words. I too enjoyed that TR4 story. We will have lots of
Triumph editorial over the next year. Somehow, Triumphs are a bit near and
dear at our place. We are also working on a seriously cool story where we dyno
test a 2.2 liter TR engine in stock, hot street and pure race form. I think we
will be able to dispel a little of the bench racing B.S. with this one.

Tim Suddard
Publisher, Grassroots Motorsports/Classic Motorsports
www. GrassrootsMotorsports.com www.ClassicMotorsports.net
Phone (386) 673-4148 Fax (386) 673-6040

 Gary & Tim,

>Recently arrived CMS issue is truly outstanding!

I second that! I really enjoy the magazine

>I know I am biased, with the report on the TR4...of Froines

I'm confused...are there two "Old Blue" TR4s?

-- Michael Engard
Ragtops & Roadsters
Perkasie, PA 18944
http://www.ragtops.com