fot

Tow Vehicle

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Tow Vehicle
From: RKRAMER3@austin.rr.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:22:37 -0600
Since there seems to be some folks online today and the topic is towing I think
it might be a good time to bring up the 2005 ITC again. I haven't had the
expected rush of responses we were hoping for in regards to the possibilty of
having a Triumph race ITC style at Hallet Oklahoma in 2005. CVAR and the Green
Country Triumphs will help us make this a great event. The track is centrally
located as can be on this continent, so I would think it might be an
opportunity to get west and east together. I don't want to talk people into
saying they will come if they can't or won't, but we do need to know if this is
a viable proposition. Please chime in and let us know what you think. Thanks,
Bob Kramer

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
RKRAMER3@austin.rr.com.vcf]