fot

Intent to Register for Hallet Event-ITC

To: RKRAMER3@austin.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Intent to Register for Hallet Event-ITC
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:43:55 EST
Re:  TR Shootout at the OKie Corral?....EAST VS WEST?

Bob,

Ask for "Intent to Register" and make up a spread sheet. Count me in.
Also ask people submit names of other folks who are candidates, but might not
be on the list.  (Like the TR special from Kansas City)  Here is a start:

Joe Alexander
Jesup, Iowa
TR4  #197
319.827.2745
N197tr4@cs.com

Mordy says he can make it in one day with 7 league boots. Bill Babcock
(Peyote) and John James (TR4 #24) are expressing an interest.

Of course Jack & Tony...and we will drag down the other usual suspects with
us.