fot

Alum Water Pump

To: Charly Mitchel <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>,
Subject: Alum Water Pump
From: Don Elliott <58tr3a@videotron.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 12:29:56 -0400
Charley - I'm the one who first suggested and nominated you to get you into
the FOT gang.  Great guys and gals !

I think Ken Gillanders in Temple City, So. Calif. sells Racestoration items.
Contact Ken at :- BFEKENG@aol.com

BFKENG = British Frame & Engine Ken G.  (626) 443-0939  Mention a hello to
Ken from me.

Don Elliott, Original Owner, 1958 TR3A Montreal
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trebor/don3a_big.JPG