fot

Re: Leno's Tank Car

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leno's Tank Car
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:46:10 EDT
I've been out in the tank car. Plenty of power but not near as much chassis
and brakes. Now his McLaren, that's another story, by far the fastest, best
car
I have ever driven, except of course our beloved TR3.

Leno also has three old Jags, a Morgan three wheeler and a TR3 and an MG
Midget. He is just as nice once you get to know him as he seems when you first
meet him. Last weekend when I was out in LA with my wife he took her for a
ride
in an XK-120, got us tickets for the show and took the time to show us all the
cars.

See you all at VIR! We'll be there with our new engine. We have 36 more
horsepower at the wheels.

Tim Suddard
Publisher, Grassroots Motorsports/Classic Motorsports
www. GrassrootsMotorsports.com www.ClassicMotorsports.net
Phone (386) 673-4148 Fax (386) 673-6040