fot

Re: Re-building a TR3A Gearbox and Overdrive

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Re-building a TR3A Gearbox and Overdrive
From: Don Elliott <58tr3a@videotron.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:38:14 -0400
Thanks Joe for your input plus all the others with your suggestions.  Is
there any steel in the top-hat bushing ?  I still wonder where the 2 steel
chunks came from.  There is no unusual noise.

As for Randall's suggestion, I have a non-overdrive box I can put in.  At
the moment it runs fine and I can wait to get it done next winter.  I feel
it's not urgent.  I was mainly thinking that it might be done by an expert
while I'm waiting around for 10 days.

Don Elliott