fot

Re: flywheel bolt lube?

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>,
Subject: Re: flywheel bolt lube?
From: "Bob Davis" <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:41:02 -0400
I have used several different brands of bolts over the years and each
manufacturer usually has it's own specs for a specific lubricant that they
recommend. The instuctions usually close with "use anything else at your own
risk or experiences". Never saw one mention any form of locking fluid in
place of a lubricant but I'm sure it can be done.

Bob Davis
"old retired grumpy cop that races Triumphs and Datsuns"