fot

Re: flywheel bolt lube?

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, <MJSUKEY@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: flywheel bolt lube?
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:07:30 -0500
Related question---

I've always assumed that torque specs using Loctite were the same as the
standard torque specs in the book.

But using ARP I use different specs, usually higher.

True?

The only place I've used ARP so far is rod bolts. And then it was because my
engine guy told me to -- and he gave me the torque specs.

Also, ARP lubricates the bolts going in. Does it also have Loctite
properties?

--Rocky