fot

RE: Lime Rock SCCA Race

To: "'jaboruch'" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>,
Subject: RE: Lime Rock SCCA Race
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 11:44:56 -0400
You wrote:

Later the Stang driver noted that he was looking to come down the hill along
side me, but realized that he could never make it without taking both of us
out, so he backed off. What a race!!!  I hardly slept that night, re-living
that last lap
over and over.  Joe(B)

Joe,

And let's hear it for that Mustang driver too! It sometimes takes bigger
ones to lift than to drive on into that red mist.

There are more than a few of us who have been there and elected in favor of
the challenge rather than the prudent. If you run into your Stang man again,
tell him that he's both admired and appreciated by a bunch of us with whom
you share your sport and your story.

Also, it sounds as if he brought out the best in you. A lot of us have
little (or no) appreciation for Mustangs or Camaros, but this guy just might
one of us except he drives a funny mark. Who knows?

Richard Taylor