fot

Re: FOT Autocross challenge...?

To: <Cwn74@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FOT Autocross challenge...?
From: "Dean Tetterton" <Richtr@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 11:56:59 -0400
The FOT Autocross Challenge is on if their are enough FOT members at the
Convention.
Right now I know of Henry Frye, John Lye, Ted Schumacher and myself. John is
the
autocross chairperson and I might be tied up at Registration. In any case
the car will
be their and I might just put someone else in charge of it. So bring your
helmet just in
case. You just might me in charge....

Dean