fot

Re: tr7 trans

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tr7 trans
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:06:12 EDT
In a message dated 6/30/2004 11:10:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Herald948@aol.com writes:

Jeff,  can't help on the modification for Spitfire issue, but I can point you
to a  table I put together several years ago for VTR. It lists pretty much
all the  "small car" gearbox ratios, including the four-speed TR7 box (also
used
in the  Dolomite 1850 model) as well as "stock" final drive and "overall"
ratios.  Maybe that will help. (And maybe someday I'll add TR and other "big"
Triumph  gearbox ratios to the table....)

=====

...and I suppose it would have been of some value to say WHERE:

_http://www.vtr.org/maintain/gearbox-ratios.html_
(http://www.vtr.org/maintain/gearbox-ratios.html) .  Sorry 'bout that!

--Andy Mace