fot

AMB Transponders available

To: VSCDA FV list <vvv@egroups.com>, Friends of Triumph
Subject: AMB Transponders available
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:11:51 -0400
My local SCCA region is going to downsize the number of AMB transponders
they have available for rental.  They are offering their used rentals
for $150 each.  These are the recargeable unit like most all vintage
race organizations and SCCA use.

I would be happy to acquire and provide them to anyone that wishes at no
additional cost other than shipping to you.

The units have no charger so you either need to cobble one together or
buy it from AMB for the princely sum of $33.  That still gives you a
$329 unit for $183.

This deal is probably open for about 30 days, or until they sell 'em
all.

Contact me directly if you wish to participate:
grandwazoo@earthlink.net

Mike Jackson