fot

Looking for an engine for a GT6 , almost any condition

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, "'Jack W. Drews'"
Subject: Looking for an engine for a GT6 , almost any condition
From: "Scott Janzen" <s.janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:39:23 -0400
      I want to build up a second engine for my '68 GT6, and I figured I
better start now if I want to be ready next spring. I don't really need
anything other than the basic long block and head and internals  - don't
need carbs, starter, generator, or any accessories. Actually, I even have a
block and crank, so I would settle for just a complete head assembly.
      Also, I plan to put a triple Weber set-up on this one. Anyone have the
whole set-up or just the manifold, or know where to get the manifold?

      Looking for stuff in the northeast, ideally, so the shipping/travel is
not too bad.

      E-mail me (s.janzen@comcast.net) and let me know what you have and
what you want for it.

      Thanks!