fot

RE: aluminum jacks

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: aluminum jacks
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:59:03 -0400
Bill,

I have used one of the good aluminum jacks, (if the Beady Eye Boys were not
such nice guys I might have made off with it!) and I have one of the Harbor
Freight cheapies...

You can not compare the two. You have a nice jack that works like a nice
jack. I have a piece of garbage that looks the part, but there is no such
thing as a controlled descent with my jack, it drops the car like a rock.
You got what you paid for, I got ripped off.

I think there are much more important things in this world we can fret
over, like why can't we build reliable 300 HP engines for our race Triumphs!