fot

Traveling

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Traveling
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:58:35 -0700
We have just returned from a  5300 mile road trip to Novi, Michigan, for the
 Motorsports Hall  Fame (Detroit area).  I was the presenter to Geoff Brabham
the inductee into the hall in the Sports Car category. They had our wonderful
Nissan GTP car there ON THE STAGE. This is the car in which we won 8 races in
a row in 1988. Great to see that piece again.

On my return, the message bin on the server was full and many messages were
lost, so sorry if I failed to answer your inquiry. I now have calluses on the
place where the sun doesn't shine but the fingers are still working okay.

"Never be beaten by Equipment"
Kas Kastner