fot

RE: Monterey

To: "'Group44TR7@aol.com'" <Group44TR7@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Monterey
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 18:57:41 -0700
You need a new 360 spider. Drove it today at PIR for a Ducati track
day--they invited me as long as I'd give a rides to the winner of a drawing.
I turned pretty consistent 1:26's with no chicane. Not bad for a street
car--Peyote does 1:32 with the chicane, and it's generally 3-4 seconds
different, so roughly 1:28 for Peyote. Of course it doesn't turn 160 at the
end of the straight like the Ferrari does. I think my "winning" passenger
was fairly scared for the first few laps--got mighty quiet. But he lightened
up after that.

Anybody else going to Monterey? You out there Baxter? Greg?