fot

it lives

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: it lives
From: "riverside" <riverside@cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:01:00 -0700
In an act of license preserving desperation, i drove an old
Sardini Vee at MAR on fall day.  With my TR3 my laps
in that ole snake were + or - .75 sec.  With the Vee,
they were + or - .2 sec.  Also, didn't fall off the road
as often.  It was an advantage to see what the front
wheels were up to.  Probably would scare the crap out of
me to see what the fronts on the 3 were doing.
Any way Henry,  if Uncle Jack and Damdinger can
walk both sides of the street and stay loyal, so can
you.

art d