fot

Re: it lives

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: it lives
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:15:39 -0400
Wow, I leave you guys on your own for one day and I get called out to race
and get my manhood challenged. Boy, with friends like youse guys...

;-)

As we all know uncle jack has been racing since before there was dirt. I
hope his new camshaft gives him all the excuses he needs when Tony
continues to beat him by a few tenths of a second!   ;-)

Yes, I will be piloting a Vee at Grattan next week, for all the reasons
Mike Jackson is talking about. I've got to do SOMETHING to whittle down
uncle jacks 36 years of seat time advantage! Even if it means carrying a
purse... Just watch out it I need to hit you with my purse,  I'll be
carrying my spare cylinder head in there.

Hey, Jack, I think you and Tony need to put VSCDA's Mid-Ohio event in
October on your schedules. I'll be there with the yellow TR4. We need to
run a track we all know pretty well to see who comes out with bragging rights!