fot

FOT to New Mexico in October?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT to New Mexico in October?
From: Chasgee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:04:15 -0400
Hello all,

Out here in VARA country, we have a race in Vegas on October 16-17.  As you may
have seen, Walt's group in New Mexico has a race the weekend before, October
9-10.  Anyone interested in doing two weekends in a row?  Its a good chance for
Uncle Jack to "test" his new cam against the westernly competition.  With two
weekends, your superiority will be confirmed!

I already checked with Southwest Motorsport and it looks like they will accept
our VARA log books, licenses, etc.  How about you other VARA guys?  Mike Bruner
and I will probably go.  Anyone else?  I know its only August, but since its
all about momentum (at least that's what I've been reading lately from the Vee
racers), no time like the present to get the ball rolling.

Anyone game?

Chuck Gee
Spitfire #14
Lola T342 CF #08 (momentum trainer)