fot

Re: FOT to New Mexico in October?

To: Chasgee@aol.com
Subject: Re: FOT to New Mexico in October?
From: JFrymark@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:14:27 EDT
Then, while you're in the neighborhood, the SCCA SF Region's Vintage  Weekend
is Oct 29-31 at Laguna Seca so the Pacific NW guys can join in!

John Frymark
TR4A #67

>Hello all,

Out here in VARA country, we have a race in Vegas on  October 16-17.  As you
may have seen, Walt's group in New Mexico has a race  the weekend before,
October 9-10.  Anyone interested in doing two weekends  in a row?  Its a good
chance for Uncle Jack to "test" his new cam against  the westernly competition.

With two weekends, your superiority will be  confirmed!

I already checked with Southwest Motorsport and it looks like  they will
accept our VARA log books, licenses, etc.  How about you other  VARA guys?
Mike
Bruner and I will probably go.  Anyone else?  I  know its only August, but
since its all about momentum (at least that's what  I've been reading lately
from
the Vee racers), no time like the present to get  the ball rolling.

Anyone game?

Chuck Gee
Spitfire  #14