fot

Re: merge collectors

To: john@race-dogs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: merge collectors
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 10:14:52 EDT
In a message dated 08/27/2004 8:20:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
john@race-dogs.com writes:

> . I would
> suggest anyone looking at building their own header contact Burns Stainless
> in Anaheim, CA.

Or 'Headers by Ed' in the Twin Cities, Minnesota.  He sells a cassette tape
(reasonable) about headers that will tell you more than you really wanted to
know.  He also fabricates and sells preformed parts if you want to build your
own.

Greg (Engine Room) Solow (sp?) has done extensive 'tuned exhaust' work on our
engines, but I think mostly for stuff that fits in the MORGAN.

Bill Dentinger

Bill Dentinger

Bill Dentinger