fot

Georgia Hospitality-GTA

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Georgia Hospitality-GTA
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 08:10:53 EDT
Triumph Listees,

While on business in Atlanta, I was invited to attend a monthly meeting of
the Georgia Triumph Association. Dinner and meeting was at the Norcross Station
Cafe, complete with 60+ mph trains whizzing by. (I like trains)

I'd like to thank them for the 'first cabin' treatment, a GTA hat, and cozee.

Part of my agenda was to announce the proposed MG/Triumph Challenge to held
at Road Atlanta in April 2005 as part of the well known "Walter Mitty" HSR
event.

Tim Suddard's Classic Motorsports will be the major sponsor of this event.
Expect further and more detailed announcements in the future.

Thanks again, GTA, for the kind reception.

Joe Alexander
TR3A - Street
TR4 - #197