fot

Re: Craftsman Aluminum Jack...

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Craftsman Aluminum Jack...
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 05:49:19 -0400
At 07:19 PM 09/25/2004 -0700, Brad Eells wrote:
>Not to dredge up an old over discussed topic but...

Yea, yea, yea...

I was in Costco yesterday and saw a couple pallets of China made aluminum
1.5 ton jacks bearing the Craftsman name on the box. They were getting
$129. I took as close a look as time permitted (read, not a good look) and
it was different from the POS aluminum jack I bought from Harbor Freight a
couple years back. I dunno, maybe it would be a decent jack, but I have my
doubts.